Code of Conduct
- To impart Sound Education with English as the medium of instruction.
- To attempt at the development of every individual child taking into consideration, the mental, physical, social and spiritual needs of the child. So that the child may grow up as a responsible citizen.
- To inculcate values, attitudes and habits, which will help in the creation of new social order, based on human dignity, equality of opportunity, social, political and economic justice.
- To attempt the overall development of the students seeking education at our institution.
- To identify newer educational techniques to make learning more interesting.
- To give enough opportunities to our students, to explore their creativity.
The school lays special emphasis on nurturing of talent at an early age. Our Dance, Music and Art departments are constantly engaged in encouraging talented children, and providing them professional quality training.
Special assemblies are held on important days i.e. 5th June (World Environment Day), 15th August (Independence Day), 5th September (Teachers Day), 14th November (Children's Day) and 26th January (Republic Day).
ADMISSION & WITHDRAWL RULES
- For Admission to nursery, a child will have to complete 3+ years by December of the year he/she is being admitted.
- For admission to the upper classes, the student has to qualify written test and interview.
- The original or true copy of the Municipal Birth Registration Certificate must be produced while submitting the admission form.
- Three passport size photos must be attached along with the admission form.
- Notice of withdrawal of a pupil must be given in writing. One month's fee has to be paid in advance in lieu of notice.
- Transfer certificate will be issued only if informed the school office one month before in lieu of Rs. 100/-, otherwise Rs. 300/- would be charged.
- Admission will be given strictly on basis of the results of the Test cum Interview in the following subjects.
- a) English 2nd paper + (b) Mathematics =50 Marks
- There will be no Admission Test for Nursery and KG-I students.
RULES OF THE SCHOOL
- Students should address their teachers and all the members of the staff with due respects and politeness. They are expected to behave in a gentle manner. They should show respect and politeness to their companions too.
- Student who have been absent from class must have the reason for their absence noted in their "Regularity Record". No leave absence is given without a previous application in writing from the guardian. Grant of leave is entirely up to the principal.
- Any unauthorized absence exceeding fifteen calendar days, the defaulter's name will be struck off the roll and considered withdrawn.
- No book, periodicals or newspapers of an objectionable nature shall be brought into the school.
- Any damage done to school property should be replaced by the pupil concerned.
- Parents and guardians are not allowed to see their children or interview teachers during school hours.
- There is no provision for "Reassessment or Promotion on trial".
- IN ALL QUESTIONS OF PROMOTION OR FAILURE THE PRINCIPAL'S DECISION IS FINAL.
- Admission to the school is totally at discretion of the management.
- A candidate who has attended to recognized school cannot be admitted without a TRANSFER CERTIFICATE from the school he/she last attended.
- Candidate will be listed in the standard after going through an admission test to which they seek admission.
- Before withdrawing a student from the school a month's notice is to be given and a month's fee in lieu of notice.
- No TRANSFER CERTIFICATE OR LEAVING CERTIFICATE will be issued until all dues to the school have been paid in full, with a written application from parent or guardian.
- The school fees cover twelve calendar months and may be paid in monthly instalments or in advance. Pupils are liable to be charged full fees as long as their names are officially on the rolls.
- Fees are collected on class days from 10:00 A.M to 12:15 P.M and 1:05 A.M to 3:00 P.M
- THE SCHOOL PRESERVED THE RIGHT TO INCREASE THE FEES AT ANY TIME OF THE SCHOOL YEAR, IF ANY INCREMENT IS DEEMED NECESSARY.
BEHAVIOUR AT SCHOOL & OUTSIDE
- To write or draw on the blackboard, to write words, offensive to anyone, or any thing else are absolutely to be avoided.
- Keep floor clean by allowing no paper etc. To fall on it.
- Cleanliness and purity of soul are reflected by a clean exterior.
- Speak no ill of your school mates, or of the discipline management of the school. Always speak well of your and your teachers. Do not arrive late to school.
- Do not enter the school without proper uniform.
- Do not come to the school on fancy shoes, slippers and dresses.
- Do not talk loudly in class and school campus.
PARENTS & GUARDIANS ARE REQUESTED TO CO-OPERATE WITH SCHOOL AUTHORITIES
- By urging their wards to be regular and punctual in attendance.
- By seeing that their wards are diligent at their home work and lessons.
- By insisting on neatness and cleanliness in their text books, exercise books and Personal appearance.
- By occasionally interviewing the principal to discuss the progress to their children.
- Absent from class: Staying away from school without leave is not tolerated except when the cause is sudden illness or unforeseen circumstances.
- After an absence from class, He / She must bring the reasons duly entered and signed by the guardian in the Regularity record.
- Name of the pupils who have been absent from the school for a considerable period without permission are liable to be struck off the roles and may not be readmitted.
- Deep grey colour Pants.
- Red Stripe Shirt and Blue T-Shirt (Friday and Saturday).
- Black leather shoe and Navy-Blue socks.
- Coffee colour sweater for winter.
- Deep Grey Colour Skirt.
- Red Stripe Shirt and Blue-T Shirt (Friday and Saturday).
- Red Ribbon (White Ribbon only on Friday and Saturday).
- Black leather shoe and Navy- Blue socks.
- Coffee colour sweater for winter.